05.06. | 20:30 | Cristal Salle | Hotel Kvarner | Opatija
1. Cancionero musical de palacio: Rodrigo Martinez
2. Códice Saldívar: Fandango
3. Cantade, Book: Accenti queruli spiegate all'aure
4. Canzoni overo sonate concertate per chiesa e camera: Ciaccona
5. Si dolce e'I tormento
6. II primo libro: L'Eroica
7. Canzonette spirituali e morali: Passacaglia della vita
8. 17 Finger
9. Tonos y villancicos: Chacona "A la vida bona"
10. Trattado de glosas: Recercada segunda sobre tenores italianos - Recercada quinta sobre tenores italianos
11. Yo soy la locura
12. Preludio terzo - Ciaccona in partite variate
13. II primo libro: No. 15, Passacalle
14. Sonate, arie et correnti, Op. 3: No. 24, Aria quinta sopra la bergamasca
Cembaless plays boldly, joyfully and passionately a hymn to life, expressing emotions between the extreme polarities that human life offers. With exciting arrangements and grooves, Cembaless seeks to create spirited interpretations of early music that beat the pulse of the times!
Cembaless was founded in 2014 and consists of the concert soloists Shen-Ju Change, Stefan Koim, David Hanke, Annabell Opelt, Elisabeth von Stritzky, Syavash Rastani and Robbert Vermeulen.
The ensemble is innovative, passionate and sensitive in its arrangements, always finding new ways to design their concerts, both aurally and spatially. Cembaless invites their audience into its own soundscape, bringing together fiery, thrilling and lively rhythms with intimate feelings.
Their success is proof of the magical moments they create on stage; for example, they have been awarded the Audience Prize at the Biagio-Marini-Competition 2015, the Audience Prize at ZAMUS-Spielweise 2016 and the Audience Prize and Grant at the Saarland Radio and the Academy of Early Music in Saarland 2017. In 2019, the ensemble was accepted into Eeemerging+, the European promotional program for early music.
Kn 110 | € 15